Tuesday 3 February 2009

"You can't judge a book by it's cover"

So yeah, I had to do a project for Falmouth as my application on 'Self Portraiture' these were the final 6 images that I sent off. The theme I thought of was 'You can't judge a book by it's cover' so each page or couple of pages are telling you a little more about me... the first double spread is 'friends' the second double spread is family, then memories, then love (cheesy I know!) then favorite things/places, followed by my bedroom and finally personality traits..... which I got off one of those "What does your star sign say about you" sights!






2 comments:

Brad said...

hey cool stuff rosa..
have you heard back from falmouth yet? I had my interview last wednesday but still waiting to get word.

niall said...

thats a really cool book